Your health and comfort during your hospital stay are our top priorities. Our physicians, nurses and staff are here to make sure that you receive the best care available today and that you’re satisfied with your care.
Prior to your visit, you may complete a pre-registration form (download form here) and fax to (760) 922-5263.
For questions on registration, call the Admitting Department at (760) 922-4115.
Patient Information Guide
Download a complete Patient Information Guide here
What to Bring
Please make sure to bring the following items when you come to the hospital:
- A photo ID
- Your insurance card
- An order from your physician
- An authorization from your insurance company, if required
- Your medications or a list of your current medications
- If you have one, please bring a copy of your advanced directive such as a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care (DPHC) or California Health Care Directive
- Emergency family contact person, name and number